Friday, April 04, 2008

Home Sickness

"I find myself really at a loss. Can't seem to control the things going on around me."

"I want to escape."

"It's a feeling of home-sickness. I can't seem to be happy as I once was, not as a result of anything that anyone or anything has done to me, but more as a result of feeling burnt out."

"I want to be at peace. Life itself seems to be pushing me around, and instead of feeling in this world, I feel like this world is in me."

"I'd like to be able to move with the wind. There is a longing for the answer to a secret that I can't figure out. There seems to be something on the tip of my tongue, I just can't find the words."

"I know something is wrong here. I know it. But I can't tell what it is. I just want to break free."

Sound familiar?

Here's some words of encouragement:

This is always the first step. Good things come to those who SEEK, not to those that wait. Chin up, mi amigos.

2 Comments:

At 4:39 PM, Blogger + Mar Iohannes, Ep.Gn. said...

Hey Brother!

Great to see you pop your head up :)

I hope all is well and not too busy for you.

Please know you are in my prayers

+S

 
At 6:48 PM, Blogger Joe Daher said...

That's a funny one, Mar.

Things are busier as the days pass. I hope there is a point some time in the near future when I can return to my studies, but I find myself driven mostly nowadays in the tireless pursuit of pleasing my superiors and my family.

*sigh*

There is a light at the end of the tunnel though...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home