Thursday, January 04, 2007

Perhaps...

Perhaps this blog is the work of a mad man.

Perhaps these articles are the musings of a lunatic.

Perhaps these ideas are the dreams of men who never saw sanity, driven by their own desire to know themselves.

Perhaps these are the latest steps in a constant process of evolution, slowly drawing the minds of those connected into a state of blissful insanity.

Perhaps I've been coerced by an ideology that is entrancing, mind-warping, and addicting.

Perhaps I don't know what I think I know.

Perhaps I never knew, and I still don't.

Perhaps no one else knows what I long to know.

Perhaps there is nothing to know.

Perhaps there is a winding road we all travel, born to walk this path, driven to finish, powerless when we have taken our last step.

Perhaps this life is truly amazing.

Perhaps life is meant to be a mystery forever.

Perhaps that IS the mystery.

Perhaps we've all got it wrong.

Perhaps we've all got it right.

Perhaps there's two sides to every coin.

Perhaps there is intent behind this creation.

Perhaps there is a mind behind that intent.

Perhaps we are all apart of that mind.

Perhaps we all have a part in that mind.

Perhaps we are that mind.

Perhaps when we know that mind, we can truly be blissful.

Perhaps that's what makes us all crazy.

Perhaps...that's gnosis.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home