Wednesday, August 30, 2006

Savior Returned

Molded to my heart
Is the sound of your sight.
I hear your touch
And I feel your life.

I’m sober again
Once so drunken before.
Ignorance left me shallow
Fear left my spirit poor.

Light shown through
And the dark was smothered.
Shades of gray colored
Clarity was recovered.

Given the truth
A ray of hope shines
Knowledge of self
My path now unwinds.

My spirit is pulsing
Filled with rejoice
Longing to return
And give Silence a voice.

I recovered the quest
Now knowing the way
The savior is saved
There will be no delay.

Seekers will be sought
Knowledge revealed
Knowing the way forward
Herding sheep to the field.

Dependent on me
The rest of the fold
Spirits of light
They await truth to be told.

Awake sleeping souls!
It’s time to discern
All must find the lost
The guide has returned.

I will lead you to Him
Everlasting delight
For my yoke is easy
And my burden is light.



Original by Joe Daher

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home