Saturday, August 26, 2006

I AM

And Moses said unto God, Behold, when I come unto the children of Israel, and shall say unto them, The God of your fathers hath sent me unto you; and they shall say to me, What is his name? what shall I say unto them?And God said unto Moses, I AM THAT I AM: and he said, Thus shalt thou say unto the children of Israel, I AM hath sent me unto you.

(Exodus 3:13-14)


I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end, the first and the last.

(Revelations 22:13)


For I am the first and the last.
I am the honored one and the scorned one.
I am the whore and the holy one.
I am the wife and the virgin.

(Thunder: The Perfect Mind)


I am not your rolling wheels
I am the highway
I am not your carpet ride
I am the sky
I am not your blowing wind
I am the sky here
I am not your automn moon
I am the night

(Audioslave: I Am the Highway)

Okay, so that last one was from a song. But it still counts. ;-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home