Thursday, July 27, 2006

Priesthood

So, I've applied and been accepted into the Apostolic Johannite Church Priesthood Formation Program.

I'm very excited about this. I've found a place (or it found me) to further study and explore Gnosticism - and in turn reflect on my own Gnosis.

To put it simply, I will post as often as I can, and this should not interfere too much with that (seeing as I post mainly when I'm at work, heh heh...). However, this blog will also be a way for me to express and reflect my own learnings as I pour my very few hours of free time every week over all these books I'm supposed to read. Good thing I got most of them already...

Congratulations to all my brothers and sister(s?) who are also beginning their studies towards ordination!

PAX

4 Comments:

At 11:52 AM, Blogger Shawn™ said...

Congratulations again!

 
At 2:05 PM, Blogger Jordan Stratford+ said...

Congratumalations! Let the hazing ritual commence!

J+

 
At 6:34 AM, Blogger Joe Daher said...

Thanks to all three of you guys.

I appreciate all your support.

Best of luck to you Shawn. I've enjoyed your commentary thus far and hope it continues.

Jordan, you've been a big help. I realize the weight's on my shoulders now, and I intend to see this through.

Pax

 
At 10:33 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

A belated congratulations! You will be in my prayers as you begin this beautiful, painful, exciting, crazy, funny, weird, light-filled journey.

Whom we preach, warning every man, and teaching every man in all wisdom; that we may present every man perfect in Christ Jesus: Whereunto I also labour, striving according to his working, which worketh in me mightily.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home